Translate

Thursday 6 March 2014

Being a clairsentient and empath

I can only share with you my experience as a clairsentient and empath and cannot give you a definite description of traits, I would imagine that most clairsentients and empaths have similar personalities and experiences.

Looking back throughout my life strangers and acquaintances confided their problems to me.  Before acknowledging my gift I put it down to having friendly personality and having a sympathetic ear. I often noticed that after listening, especially if the tale was of an extremely emotional sort I would feel mentally drained and most times unwell.  

Two years ago I  deactivated my Facebook account as I felt physically sick every time I logged on.  I could not understand why I would get headaches, feel tearful and experience extreme violence toward certain posts. It has since become apparent that I was absorbing everyone elses energies, the good, bad and absolute ugly!  It was overbearing I had no choice but to deactivate.  One of the first memorable sensations I had early on into my awakening was when I took my daughters out for lunch, whilst studying the menu at the counter I felt rage, it came out of nowhere, discomfort is an understatement, I couldn't see the menu properly as this powerful force got stronger and stronger until SHE stood right next me followed by more toxic energy which was moments behind.  Two ladies had had a huge disagreement and were verbally venting their anger, it was incredible toxic energy.  I had to leave that area until they moved, tears almost formed in my eyes from the frustration of it all.  I have since learnt my lesson and ask the angels to cleanse the energy of places I know I will visit. It is amazing how much energy is generated from anger from such a distance.

Clairsentience has similar traits to empathy. Where a clairsentient has an absolute sense of energy, an empath has a feeling of emotion...this is my understanding. A recent example of where both these traits flared up was when I was walking next a lovely lady I speak to occasionally on the school run. The moment I was beside her unwavering dizziness and nausea overcame me, I realised I was picking up her energy, a minute into our conversation just before she metioned that she was suffering from vertigo, I could feel her light-headedness and knew she wasn't well.  I find that I do tend to take on someone else's pain, especially when doing a reading, I feel every emotion, and the energy of the suffering that person has felt.  It is quite an overwhelming feeling.  One of the benefits, or perhaps the curse in the blessing of having this gift is that I unquestionably KNOW and FEEL when someone is lying, especially when in the presence of the offender, the energy shifts, the energy becomes dense and sluggish. I sense that energy.  However if it's a lie of the acceptable kind, such as keeping a secret for a birthday surprise or similar sort then the energy is quite high as the intention is kind hearted.  The downside is that some "friends" like to have me around so they can ask questions about the people in their lives not realising that my gift extends to every energy I tune in to and can feel their intentions. So why not say "no"? It is very hard to turn someone down and find that I don't have the heart to regardless of if I know what they're feeling.  There is a real need to help people and absolutely cannot stand to see or hear someone suffering emotionally or physically.  I can no longer watch the news or any shows that has extensive violence or suffering.  I also cannot read magazines / columns that berate or belittle other people.  My sensitivity is highly tuned.  I have developed an aversion to the word "hate",  hearing it said with emphasis stings me, especially when directed at someone,  the word itself is invisible violent hostility.

 The desire to want to help people is strong.  If I leave myself open or if I am relaxed, my radar attaches itself to the energies around me.  I can hone in on someone's energy then feel their pain. An example of this is that last year (2013) I became aware of this lady from school runs, I could sense that there was heavy energy around her and felt a little dizzy when next to her.  I really wanted to approach her, but how on earth do you tell a stranger I know you're going through something right now?  I told myself that if I am meant to help this lady, she will find me.  A few months later again I felt a need to reach out to her, but again repeated that if she would find me if it were true.  It just so happened that through a series of events, she did find me as a result,  I have been helping her since, it took 9 months since I wanted to reach out to her, but she came to me when the time was right for her.  At times like this, you just know there is a higher power looking after us and guiding us.  It does take an awful lot of my energy to help someone especially if this person is going through a traumatic experience, I often find that assisting someone with a lot of emotional or physical trauma drains me, it is the energy from that person or situation that weakens me.  Although I ground and shield myself, there are times when I am left with their symptoms.   
Moving on....my best friend, Sofia has the most beautiful home furnished and embellished with Victorian antiques.  After renovating her home during visits, I used to get dizzy standing beneath her amazing chandeliers, each of her chandeliers came with a different story, even her antique cupboards left all sorts of impressions.  I would imagine that part of this gift would perhaps come under psychometry considering that I had touched a few of her smaller ornaments and could sense a history of these items.  Thinking about this I remember that whilst in Jersey with her, at the time I had not yet acknowledged my gift and could not understand why I felt such unrest.  

I can feel other peoples moods and energies just by thinking of them, I instinctively know what mood they are in or how they are feeling.  Sometimes talking to them over the phone amplifies the energy I sense and hearing them I can feel what they feel, good and bad.

I find that music also influences my moods, my taste is versatile, it is often the lyrics that strike a chord with me. However if it is a piece where the music overrides the words then I am quickly drawn in.  Giacomo Puccini's E Lucevan Estelle from Tosca ALWAYS, ALWAYS without fail evokes an emotional warfare within my heart and soul. The moment the clarinet starts to sing its hauntingly beautiful melody I feel the tears...... I am sure I had a connection to Puccini in a past life!  I trained as an opera singer a lifetime ago and cannot escape the want to cry each time I listen to opera.  I can only describe this as I become the music when I hear it which is perhaps why I get so emotional.

Creativity is also another one of my traits, I invest so much time and effort into projects, I have realised that my creativity extends to encaustic art, crafts, writing, many years ago I used to write lyrics.  Building things from scratch and singing. There is always a creative outlet. When I start something, I feel very connected to what I am doing and it does become an extended part of me. I know that when I start a project, the idea doesn't come from my mind it is from my being if that makes any sense?  My husband finds it funny that whenever our children come home with creative projects he names them "mummy's projects". 

On a number of occasions during a healing and reading session with someone I would feel their physical and emotional ailments.  My breathing would be laboured if they had chest problems, I'd get the back ache if that were the case, any physical or mental condition would leave impressions on me that I would pick up.  One particular case during an intuitive photo reading was of a couple who had passed, the energy of these two people were amazing, I felt joy, peace sadness and grief to the point of uncontrollable crying in the middle of the reading. It was not until after that I was told the grief I felt was the loss of a child, I thought about that.  The reading was done in stages, I even went further back in generation looking at the photo. For me, that was simply amazing! 

Clairsentience and empathy are wonderful abilities, I did lose myself and didn't know how to control it. Since discovering these talents I have helped many people especially through intuitive photo readings, energy clearings and healing.  Some might say that I am just a compassionate person, whilst that is true there is a huge difference of feeling upset or sad for someone and actually feeling the exact same hurt and emotions as a person, basically taking on someone's physical and emotional strain as my own, however the moment I leave that person, all physical and emotional strain goes, although I may leave them feeling drained.

I have learnt that this ability also extends itself to animals, I know when an animal is lonely and when they miss someone. I know their upsets and perhaps their habits when their owners are away.  It truly is incredible.  I absolutely have no desire to visit a zoo any time this side of my lifetime, just thinking about it makes me sad as the animals are held in captivity and are they themselves sad and frustrated from being "trapped" and gawked at.  Staying on the subject of animals, I am very quickly going off meat.  This is quite tricky to describe but it has something to do with the way the animal has been slaughtered, I can sense that awful energy, no matter how a chicken / beef / lamb is cooked I always smell and feel the energy of it being slaughtered.  Very grim.  









No comments:

Post a Comment